Customers expect you to know what they want, and then deliver it. In other words, hyper-personalization. Learn how to trigger interest, engage, and drive sales with hyper-personalized one-on-one marketing when you join our latest VB Live event!
Forget the Internet of Things. Consumers are now happily living in the Internet of Me era, where their every wish is your command — and that’s a huge opportunity for marketers. By understanding what your customers like, what they enjoy, and what they spend money on, you can unlock the ability to deliver personalized recommendations that don’t even feel like advertisements. Relevance allows you to position yourself as an assistant, an invaluable asset to their browsing and shopping life, rather than an interruption.
The numbers don’t lie:
- Forrester uncovered the fact that 77 percent of consumers have chosen, recommended, or even paid more for a brand that provides a personalized service or experience.
- Accenture found that 75 percent of consumers are more likely to buy when you show you recognize them as an individual and provide recommendations based on their unique wants and needs.
- Infosys discovered that 59 percent of consumers rely on personalization to influences their shopping choices.
- Rapt Media wants you to know that 63 percent of consumers said their hearts would grow fonder of a brand that offers up valuable, interesting or relevant content.
- Infosys also revealed that 74 percent of customers get frustrated when they encounter website content that’s not personalized.
- Marketo learned that 63 percent of consumers are pissed at you for blasting generic ad messages at them all the time.
- Marketo also found that over 78 percent of consumers reject offers unless they’ve been personalized to their previous brand experience.
More than ever, consumers are willing to share data in exchange for personalized shopping experiences. And once you get their consent, you can offer them outstanding experiences that amaze and delight, netting you those progressively more discerning customers who increasingly make up the majority of consumers in the market.
Our latest VB Live event will get you started with a bang. Register now to learn how to select, implement, and optimize hyper-personalization technology like AI and shopping bots, build individual customer profiles, and leverage one-to-one marketing at scale — without coming off as a creeper.
Don’t miss out!
- Why broad segmentation is no longer enough
- How shopping bots, AI, and more enable one-to-one marketing
- How psychographics, lifecycle data, and multi-channel behavior can build customer profiles
- How engagement, experience, and retention improves one-to-one marketing
- The importance of not being creepy
- Trends and future of hyper-personalization
- Cherie Yu, Head of Local Marketing, Lyft
- Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
- Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat