For general story pitches, product announcements, funding news, corrections — anything with time-sensitivity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or check the list of reporters at the bottom of this page.
For game-related news tips, email email@example.com.
Sensitive or confidential news
VentureBeat accepts confidential news tips. We are committed to protecting the identities of our sources. Please visit How to send story tips securely to VentureBeat for a list of ways to contact our editorial team with sensitive information.
VentureBeat accepts guest posts. Please read our guest post guidelines before submitting for consideration.
What is this site and who are these people? Learn more about VentureBeat.
- For advertising & sponsorship inquiries click here
- firstname.lastname@example.org: For partnership & general business queries
- email@example.com: For any questions regarding VentureBeat’s events
- firstname.lastname@example.org: For requests from media outlets regarding appearances, speaking opportunities, or commentary from VentureBeat staff.
If you’re interested in republishing a VentureBeat article, please email email@example.com with the article you’re interested in republishing, along with your website URL and a brief company description. If you get the thumbs up (we’ll send you an email that grants permission), you’ll need to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Publish the article verbatim, without making any changes.
- Include the line “This article originally appeared on VentureBeat,” with a link to the original article.
- Set the “Canonical URL” attribute for your webpage to the article’s URL on VentureBeat.
- Send the permalink of the republished article back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editorial team by beat
See About VentureBeat for our editorial staff list. Here are shortcuts to our reporting staff, by beat. When emailing any reporter with time-sensitive news, please cc email@example.com (or for game-related news, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- AI, cloud, enterprise: Blair Hanley Frank
- AI, bots, messaging: Khari Johnson
- AI, bots, connected cars (guest posts): John Brandon
- Browsers, platforms, general tech news; Google and Microsoft: Emil Protalinski
- European tech companies: Paul Sawers (U.K.-based)
- Features, global news: Chris O’Brien (France-based)
- Gaming news, semiconductors, PC and console hardware: Dean Takahashi
- Gaming news (general): Jeff Grubb, Jason Wilson
- Guest posts (general): Mo Marshall
- Mobile: Evan Blass
- Policy/politics, heartland tech, features, interviews: Blaise Zerega
- Startups, funding and venture capital: Bérénice Magistretti
VentureBeat’s headquarters is in San Francisco, and a number of staff work remotely. Contact the person you’re trying to reach to get their location before sending anything.
22 Battery Street, Suite 320
San Francisco, CA 94111