For general story pitches, product announcements, funding news, corrections — anything with time-sensitivity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or check the list of reporters at the bottom of this page. For game-related news tips, email email@example.com.
Sensitive or confidential news
VentureBeat accepts confidential news tips. We are committed to protecting the identities of our sources. Please visit How to send story tips securely to VentureBeat for a list of ways to contact our editorial team with sensitive information.
VentureBeat accepts guest posts. Please read our guest post guidelines before submitting for consideration.
While only a percentage of guest post submissions are accepted for publication, sponsored posts are a way to ensure you reach VentureBeat’s audience. For more information on sponsored posts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is this site and who are these people? Learn more about VentureBeat.
- For advertising & sponsorship inquiries click here
- email@example.com: For partnership & general business queries
- firstname.lastname@example.org: For any questions regarding VentureBeat’s events
Editorial team by beat
See About VentureBeat for our editorial staff list. Here are shortcuts to our reporting staff, by beat. When emailing any reporter with time-sensitive news, please cc email@example.com (or for game-related news, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- AI: Kyle Wiggers
- Security: Kyle Alpsach
- Open source: Paul Sawers (U.K.-based)
- Gaming news, semiconductors, PC and console hardware: Dean Takahashi
- Gaming news (general): Jason Wilson, Mike Minotti
- PC Gaming news: Jeff Grubb
- Guest posts (AI and general): Mo Marshall
VentureBeat’s headquarters is in San Francisco, and a number of staff work remotely. Contact the person you’re trying to reach to get their location before sending anything.
500 Sansome Street STE 601
San Francisco, CA 94111